Structured Cabling Technician
LOCATION: Fort Myers, FL
Fiber Solutions is a successful, rapidly growing technology contractor in business for 22+ years. If you have a positive attitude, an interest in technology and a dedication to quality, email your resume in confidence. No phone calls please.
Fiber Solutions is a leading technology company providing custom-designed voice and data networking infrastructure solutions across the United States. We provide high quality design, installation and maintenance work for structured cabling, fiber optics, electronic security (IP video surveillance, access control, etc.), data centers along with commercial audio and video.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking and dependable individual for a full time entry level “Structured Cabling Technician” position at our Fort Myers location. Duties include the use of basic hand tools, climbing ladders, and working in both outdoor construction and functioning indoor office environments. We offer 401(K), medical, dental, and life insurance, company provided uniforms and paid time off.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quality pulling, routing and dressing of network data cabling
- Building out projects to required specifications as directed by supervisory on site management
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the below stated qualifications. These qualifications are representative but not inclusive of the required knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
- Clean driving record
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check
- A high school diploma or equivalent; college or technical school a plus
- Attention to detail, quality and service
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and cooperative with a continuously positive attitude
- Present a professional appearance at all times, including both your dress and demeanor
- Ability to travel out-of-state
Interested candidates should email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. No recruiters.